Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hey, what's goin' on?!

so last night mom takes me to see some 'friends'. if that's what you call other dogs that nip at your FACE. anyway, it wasn't all bad. they had this water that had to be from some artesian well, b/c it tasted way better than mine. and oh, buddy did i have some pee to show for it when i got home. i got a good number of treats and some people food, so i faired well during the whole situation. next time, i hope she rethinks the 25 minute one way ride though. that's a long time for a pup to hang his head out the window-you get a little parched. and the best part, one of her back windows is broken so i had to stay on one side of the car the whole ride. i gotta say that's pretty unacceptable for a fine specimen like myself. moving on...

tonight mom starts packing her bag and dad's not even back yet. first of all, I THINK MY WORLD IS ENDING!!! truly, who's gonna feed me in this scenario. i don't think they think of my safety at all(see hurt paw entry as well). secondly, i'm gonna have to go bury my nose in some dirty clothes before she leaves. it's kinda my thing. see ya-gotta go sniff.

No comments: